Sunday, February 8, 2009

-There You'll Be-

well, it finally came, today is the final day. It's almost 6am now and i'm still wide awake. I just finished watching Pearl Harbor, I know its an old movie, but how i wish to serve my country(well, HELL not possible for Malaysia) and die in combat with honor. It really got me thinking how hard back then to face death in the brink of your eyes. At times like these, what you do will define who you are. If compare my current situation, as those warriors who gave their lives, I hope that i can prove my worthy to everybody.

Yesterday work was fun, well, i basically never work at all, because yesterday got this famous My.Fm DJ dude came to do some show, and superb 6 hot models were in the backstage, so my supervisor told us to 'take a walk', end up we took 4hours walk. hahahaha.. so i just did an hour work and off i go. It was fun watching celebrities doing what they do best and able to assist them by having privillage walking up stage. It was real fun, just hoped that my hair wasn't messy, hahaha.. but unfortunately we couldn't get any picture with them since they were very busy with their tight schedule. But overall we had lots of fun screaming, juggling, and laying off work.

Seeing that i only have less than 6 hours to sleep, i better get my rest. Chiao Chiao










No comments:

Post a Comment