Sunday, February 8, 2009

*Lovebug*

OH MY GOAT !!! IT'S 9AM AND I'M STILL WIDE AWAKE!! thanks to the baritas for my special four shot of espresso. I ended up watching National Treasure part 1..now scrolling to look for part 2..Gosh, i can never get bored watching that movie million of times. Just imagine watching movie outside of Starbucks all morning chilling..My fingers ARE NUMB !! well, cant afford to go sleep now, it's impossible to sleep now so order another triple shot espresso..seeing that i am regular here, IT'S ON THE HOUSE !!! gosh , i love the people here..could really stay up here forever..I WISH !! it's been unusually long time that i've never done something this crazy for a very long time..well, its my final day here, so i'm ought to do something that will remain in me for future referrance, in short, something to brag about to my friends..haha..thinking back, last year on the final day, i too did something remarkable..i hope things will be better after i'm back down tomorrow. Being Choy San Yeh for the last 14days blessing various people, i hope someone would bless me of eternal happiness in wealth and health..V(^v^)V

Oh yeah, i did a deed this morning, a lady came to me in great desperate to borrow RM 10 from me. Its sad to hear people getting rob up here..Desperate calls for desperate measure..so without any hesistation, i gave in..at last, a sincere smile that i've long for,unlike those that smile after seeing my mask..




No comments:

Post a Comment