Thursday, March 19, 2009

Memories of Nobody

Things had gotten worse recently. I'm not sure how the world goes already. Now that we at not teenagers anymore, i thought we should begin to mature as we are young adult now. But why the more mature we become, the more complicated things became? Isn't the basic foundation of maturity is to make life less complication? I find that the more mature you claimed, the more immature you became. Well, that is my personal hypothesis. You have every right to disagree. I always believe that the world is a punishment ground of the GODs living above us. If anyone were close enough to me, should had heard me saying this before. Those that had not, i'll briefly say it here. I quote this from Gladiator, though not words to words, but it goes something like the world is where the GODs punish us by letting us stay at this rotten hell. The earlier you leave here, the earlier the GODs forgive what you did in the past. And the longer, well, you can make the conclusion. This theory always make me wonder what i've done in the past that i deserve to live everyday the way i lived. Not that everyday is that bad, i'm not doing that bad, but i only wonder why things never been better? I believe in GOD and what the BIBLE taught me, but why i pray every Sunday sincerely, and nothing seem to be fulfilled? Karma has been my most recent lesson, I guess nobody can escape that faith. Sorry readers, i'm not ready to tell out what i've been experincing of late, maybe some other time. I only hope someday (please be soon) that things would actually turn to its best.

No comments:

Post a Comment